We offer several MSc projects in multi-robot motion planning and control, navigation in dynamic environments, human-swarm interaction and automated mobility-on-demand. If you are interested in any of them, please contact the direct supervisor indicated below and provide your relevant information. Thanks!
Earliest starting Date
Students interested in a MSc project should contact the direct supervisor and provide the following information:
- Why are you interested in this project? What would you like to achieve?
- What is your experience relevant to this project? This could be past projects, past courses; theoretical knowledge or practical experience, related to constrained optimization, planning and/or robotics.
- When would you like to start and which courses will you have left by then?
- Is your motivation to do algorithmic work or applied research?
- Your transcript of record with past courses, including which master & track you are following.
- Available day/times to meet within one/two weeks.