- 11.2022: We have an exciting PhD vacancy in our team on "Interaction-Aware Multi-robot Task Planning". Please follow the link for more information and to apply.
- 08.2022: Two papers accepted in ITSC and CDC.
- 04.2022: Two papers accepted in IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, one in Transportation Research Part B and three more in RSS, WAFR and IV! Congratulations team! See -> publications.
- 03.2022: I am honored to have received an ERC Starting grant for my project Intuitive Interaction for Robots among Humans (INTERACT)!
-> Read more.
- 03.2022: One paper accepted in RA-L + ICRA, and two more for ICRA! Congratulations team! See -> publications.
- 11.2021: One new paper in the European Journal of Operational Research on cost-sharing protocols for shared mobility on demand! -> Read more.
- 10.2021: We have a PhD vacancy in our team: "Risk-aware motion planning"! In this PhD you will investigate methods for risk-aware motion planning among decision-making agents, using learning and optimization, and apply them to self-driving cars and teams of drones. -> More information and how to apply
- 09.2021: One new paper in Transportation on anticipatory methods for shared mobility on demand! -> Read more.
- 07.2021: We have a PhD vacancy in our team: "Multi-robot coordination under uncertainty"! This PhD position will allow you to investigate game theory and reinforcement learning in the context of multi-robot coordination, including perception-aware and communication-aware motion planning. -> More information and how to apply
- 07.2021: One paper accepted in the Int. Conf. on Intelligent Transportation! See -> publications.
- 03.2021: Four papers accepted in RA-L + ICRA, and two more for ICRA! Congratulations team! See -> publications.
- 03.2021: One new paper in Transportation Research Part C on shared mobility on demand with optimized pick-up and drop-off points! -> Read more.
- 10.2020: We have two vacancies in our group! One PhD and one Postdoc, both in the topic of Multi-Robot Motion Planning, Task Assignment and Learning for Mobile Manipulators in Dynamic Human-Centered Spaces and within a new H2020 project. More information and how to apply:
PhD position TUD00575. And
Postdoc position TUD00574.
- 10.2020: Two new journal papers in Transpormetrica A and Transportation Research Part C on unreliability in shared mobility on demand! -> Read more.
- 05.2020: We have one PhD vacancy on "Learning of socially compliant motion planning for autonomous vehicles"
[info and application]. Positions are now filled
- 03.2020: ICRA paper on Robust Vision-based Obstacle Avoidance for Micro Aerial Vehicles in Dynamic Environments [PDF], [video].
- 12.2019: We have been awarded the H2020 project "SAFE-UP" on safety for autonomous cars and the NWO Water project "Trilogy" on autonomous vessels.
- 11.2019: Three new journal papers in PNAS, RA-L and T-IV on motion planning for autonomous vehicles! [PDF]
- 11.2019: Three new papers in on fleet sizing and shared mobility on demand!
- 06.2019: We won the IEEE ICRA Best Paper Award in Multi-Robot Systems!! Congrats Hai, Jelle and Laura!
- 05.2019: We have two PhD openings within the AI for Retail (AIR)Lab Delft: [PhD Mobile manipulation] and [PhD On-demand Logistics]. Now filled.
- 02.2019: Several vacancies in the group: [Postdoc Multi-robots],
[PhD Multi-robots], [Postdoc Shared Mobility]. Now filled.
- 02.2019: I've been awarded an Amazon Research Award to study multi-robot systems.
- 02.2019: We have been awarded a ONRG project, together with U. Zaragoza, to work on motion planning for multi-robot systems.
- 01.2019: I've been appointed a PI at the Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Metropolitan Solutions (AMS).
- 01.2019: We have established a research collaboration with Didi Udian Technologies (Shenzhen) to do joint research on shared mobility on demand.
- 01.2019: Paper in RA-L! Chance-constrained collision avoidance for MAVs: [PDF][video]
- 10.2018: Paper in SIGGRAPH Asia! Human pose estimation with a team of drones: [PDF] [video]
- 09.2018: Paper in ITSC! Ride-sharing analysis:[PDF]
- 08.2018: Paper in IROS! Rebalancing for ride-sharing:[PDF]
- 07.2018: Paper in AURO! Distributed formation control for drones:[PDF] [video]
- 07.2018: Paper in RA-L! Learning for drones:[PDF][video]